If you’re new to the confusing world of liposuction, or simply want to know more about Smart Lipo, LipoDir is place for you. You are probably like the millions of other women and men who are looking for that right solution to their problem: the buildup of excessive body fat. If you do nothing else while visiting our site, please take the next few minutes and read this page.
Traditional liposuction has been the decade’s old preferred method for not only the removal of excess body fat, but also in trying to contour those areas to present an improved body image. As late as 2005 this method accounted for the highest number of cosmetic medical procedures in the United States.
In spite of the downsides to traditional liposuction, it remained the only game in town. Counted among its downsides are costs, scarring, recovery time, medical risks such as infection and excessive bleeding, and some drawbacks in its ability to truly sculpt the body for the desired results.
Toward the end of 2005 a request for approval was submitted to the United States Governments Food and Drug Administration (FDA). That request identified a cutting edge, 21st century approach to removal of excessive body fat and body contouring process. That method is known as Smart Lipo. Approval was granted and the procedure has now become the fastest growing type of cosmetic medical procedure in the country.
Why this sudden and unparallel growth? Before answering this question let’s take a closer look at the advantages of Smart Lipo over traditional liposuction:
- Costs: The Smart Lipo method can save you as much as 30% over the cost of traditional liposuction.
- Scarring: Because the Smart Lip method uses a medical instrument with the diameter of a piece of a spaghetti noodle there is little body tissue used, meaning little or no scarring.
- Recovery time: Depending on the traditional liposuction treatment used your recovery time can be between 7 and 14 days. Here again Smart Lipo proves to be your better choice with the patient resuming day-to-day activities within one or two days.
- Medical risks: Because of how the procedure is done and the type of instrument used the likelihood of infection or bleeding is higher than with Smart Lipo.
- Results: Among the challenges faced by traditional liposuction is being able to control body contouring in a miniscule manner. Here again, because of the type of instrument used pin point accuracy is often difficult to achieve. With the Smart Lipo method no such problem exists. Sculpting the target area is both simple and effective.
What is the leading edge that Smart Lipo has over traditional liposuction? It is its incorporation of the 21st century technology, the medical laser. The use of the laser has revolutionized the field of medicine.
Using the high intensity laser beam, fat is liquefied then removed from your body. This approach allows for the permanent removal of excessive body fat in the least intrusive method known.